1. Delivery of Orders
- We deliver orders within the Netherlands and Belgium, the shipping costs are for the buyer.
- We aim to ship orders within 2-4 business days unless otherwise specified on the product page.
- In some cases the delivery time may be longer, for example if a product is not in stock. In that case we will contact you to inform the buyer of the expected delivery time.
- We ship orders with PostNL or another reputable carrier.
- We provide a track and trace code to track the progress of the shipment.
- We deliver orders to the delivery address specified by the buyer. If the buyer is not present when the delivery takes place, the carrier will leave a card with instructions for collecting the order from a collection point.
- We are not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control, such as weather conditions or carrier issues.
- We are not responsible for damage to the order that occurred during transport, unless the damage was clearly visible on delivery.
- If the buyer notices that there is damage to the packaging of the order, we ask to report this to the carrier before the order is received.
- If the buyer refuses to accept the order because the packaging is damaged, we ask that you contact us so that we can send a new order.
- If the product appears to be damaged immediately upon opening the package, we ask that you contact us so that we can send you a new order.
- The buyer has the right to return the product within 14 days after receipt of the order, without giving any reason (right of withdrawal).
- If the buyer makes use of the right of withdrawal, the costs for the return shipment are for the account of the buyer.